Using Fever TV
As a condition of your use of Fever TV Leeds (including Fevertvleeds.com and its related websites, services, applications and tools) you agree that you will not:
* violate any laws;
* violate the Posting Rules;
* post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
* post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
* infringe any third-party right;
* distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
* distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Fever TV Leeds or the interests or property of Fever TV Leeds users;
* impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Fever TV Leeds;
* copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
* use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Fever TV Leeds and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
* harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
* copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Fever TV Leeds site, services, applications or tools or Fever TV Leeds copyrights and trademarks;
* harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
* bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Fever TV Leeds;
* sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
Abusing Fever TV Leeds
Fever TV Leeds work together to keep the Fever TV Leeds websites, services, applications and tools working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the contact us.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Fever TV Leeds if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing the Fever TV Leeds employees or other users). However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Fever TV Leeds or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on our sites, services, applications and tools and we do not accept any liability for unauthorized or unlawful content on Fever TV Leeds or use of Fever TV Leeds by users.
Some of Fever TV Leeds features may display your ad on other sites, services, applications and tools that are part of the global eBay community, such as eBay or our classifieds sites in other countries. By using Fever TV Leeds, you agree that your ads can be displayed on these other sites, services, applications and tools. The terms for our other sites, services, applications and tools are similar to these terms, but you may be subject to additional laws or other restrictions in the countries where your ad is posted. When you choose to post your ad on another site, service, application or tool, you may be responsible for ensuring that it does not violate such other site, service, application and tool policies. We may remove your ad if it is reported on any our sites, services, applications or tools, or if we believe it causes problems or violates any law or policy.
Fees and Services
Using Fever TV Leeds is generally free, but we sometimes charge a fee for certain services. If the service you use incurs a fee, you'll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in Pounds Sterling, and we may change them from time to time. We'll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the Fever TV Leeds website. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
* If your ads went live with exposure on the Fever TV Leeds site, services, applications or tools, even for a limited time, and that they benefited from the service associated with the paid fee;
* If your ads are placed into "edit" mode and will go live to site once updated by you;
* If you have removed your ads yourself;
* If you post duplicate ads as defined in our rules regarding duplicate ads;
* If we believe that your ads are in a significantly wrong category;
Fever TV Leeds contains content from us, you, and other users. Fever TV Leeds is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via Fever TV Leeds is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Fever TV Leeds without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in Fever TV Leeds. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Fever TV Leeds (other than your own content). When you give us content, you grant us and represent that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, design, database and intellectual property rights to that content, in any media whether now know or to be discovered in the future and on all other sites, services, applications and tools that are part of the global eBay community, such as eBay or our classifieds sites in other countries. In addition, you waive all moral rights you have in the content to the fullest extent permitted by law.